Looking for an SEO Job in the Philippines? SEO Hacker is one of the premier SEO services company in the Philippines – and is looking for young, aspiring SEO specialists to join the team!
If you are:
- Age 18-25
- Looking for a Full-Time, In-house Job
- Lives in Las Pinas, Paranaque, Cavite, Laguna or Alabang area
- Knows how to work his/her way around the internet
- Have a knack to write and read blogs, and knows basic HTML – WE WANT YOU!
About SEO Hacker:
SEO Hacker is all about providing the world with the latest information in the SEO industry. Whether it’s about Google, Facebook, Youtube, you name it – we give out only the best and freshest information from the web to you.
From advices, to tips and tricks, to lessons and tutorials, we are driven in teaching the rising necessity of SEO to the internet-savvy community of the Philippines and the rest of the world.
Join our group of SEO, Social Media, and Web Development Specialists as we dish out the Best Quality Services to various several businesses around the globe!
We are looking for In-House People who:
- Knows how to have Lots of Fun
- Have a high sense of Work Responsibility especially when working from home
- Has an Obsessive Knack for Formulating Strategies
- Knows his / her way through Social Media Marketing
- Are exceptional at working with a Wacky Team
- Brings in a Positive Element in the Team Chemistry
Have what it takes? Click here to send us your resume!
Open Spots in our Team
Your Mission: Create powerful, compelling, engaging content
- Impeccable written and oral English skills
- Must be able to sell solely due to his/her writing abilities
- Exceptional research skills
- Optional: Knows basic SEO copywriting
Your Mission: To properly manage the back-end of SEO Hacker School and join the innovators in its development
- Sharp analytical skills
- Ninja Debugging capabilities
- Addicted to all things code
- Previous work portfolio
- Perform all Link Development strategies and techniques for clients.
- Perform blog commenting, forum and guest posting.
- Research and formulate new strategies for Link Development.
- Check assigned client/s’ status daily.
- Develop new strategies and tools for the Link Building Team.
- Submit Link Development Reports to the Link Development Lead.
- Communicate with Blog Masters for guest posting.
- Assign blog topics to writers.
- Set deadlines for writers’ tasks to be able to forward articles which are subject to revision.
- Create topics for clients’ blogs.
- Write and revise assigned topics for Link Development and clients’ blogs.
- Proofread and revise articles submitted by part time writers.
- Create a voice behind assigned client/s.
- Effectively communicate with superiors regarding articles that are to be produced.
Fill out this form to Apply Now!
Having a background in SEO is a BIG plus!
If you want to know more about our job openings, contact us here.