Site Security Optimization Philippines
Want a Quick SEO Audit? Fill up this form.
It takes around 30 seconds. You’ll see the immediate results on this page.
Did you know that website security is an SEO ranking factor? Yes, Google actually considers this when they’re indexing your website. Sure you want to generate useful content for your customers — but if you don’t have a secure site where they can access this content, then you’re risking not just your business, but also their online activity. This is why website security in the Philippines is important if you’re targeting local organic search traffic.
Many factors affect the security of your website, but you need to focus on the SSL certificate. SSL certification essentially “authenticates” your website and makes sure that all data transfers and connections are done in an encrypted environment. Even though you don’t have an e-commerce site, you need an SSL certificate to make sure that users are able to log in and input private credentials safely. Using this tool also prevents cyber-attacks to breach data on your site and phish sensitive data.
Another facet of website security in the Philippines is https or the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure. For SEO, https is also important because this signals to search engines that your website is secure. When you have a form on your website that they need to fill out, https ensures your site visitors that they can safely do so.
More than just that, however, Google itself has also said that https is a ranking factor. If you haven’t yet, you’ll need to enlist our services for website security in the Philippines to signal to Google that “Hey, my website is SEO-friendly!”. This will definitely help in Google’s indexing process and making sure that your site is on the first page of the SERPs.
Site Security Optimization and Maintenance
- Daily monitoring of logins
- Hardening of files on site
- Hiding WordPress version to avoid leaking information to hackers
- Protection of uploads directory
- PHP version check
- Security keys and salts check
- Plugin and theme editor access restriction
- Website scanning functionality
- Removal of malware, virus and other possible attacks at the event of a successful hacking on our website
- Removal of unnecessary error logs
- Re-installation of all plugins in the event that the website is hacked