Last updated on May 11th, 2012 at 03:05 pm
As I’ve mentioned in a previous post where we featured the free SEO tool Traffic Travis, we are going to run a contest and are giving away ten (10) professional version of Traffic Travis worth $99.
To join the contest, you only need one thing:
- A Blog / Website
- Write an article about your experience using the free version of Traffic Travis entitled: “Free and Easy to use SEO Tool”
- In the first paragraph of your article, put a link to traffictravis.com and seo-hacker.com using any anchor text that you so desire. After that, you can place additional links to us as you deem necessary.
- Send me an e-mail in sean (at) seo-hacker (dot) com notifying me of your blog entry’s link.
Blog Entry content – 40%
Pictures/screenshots – 20%
Enthusiasm – 20%
Links back to SEO Hacker and TrafficTravis – 20%
- Contest entry must be in the blogsite of the contestant
- The winner/s will be determined by our judges
- Contest will run from May 1, 2011 – July 1, 2011
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid.
- Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost entries or for transmission failures. Entry indicates acceptance of terms and conditions.
- The prize winner will be notified by Email no later than a week after deadline.
- The prize draw are open for everyone
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control